Liberty Bonds are used for expansions in Empires & Allies.
Liberty Bonds can be obtained from either receiving or giving gifts to friends. They can also be obtained from winning battles. They are found in a player's inventory.
- Max inventory limit goes up the more a player expands and eventually gets capped at 603.
- Liberty Bonds obtained through the Battle Map are not counted towards a player's regular inventory limit.
- Repeating battles that were already won won't grant the player liberty bonds.
- Liberty Bonds can also be obtained through RewardVille.
- Liberty Bonds are Empires and Allies' equivalent of Zoning Permits in Cityville.