Tip: The best usage of the players maintain their energy with outwaste is to log in every 4 hours, 10 minutes, which is the time it takes to refill to its max of 50 energy; or 5 hours to the ones who have 60 Energy.
Energy is used on:
- On Your Territory
- Clearing, Pouring and Finishing Building.
- Harvest Farm, Oil Well, Lumber Mill and Ore Mine.
- Harvest House.
- Harvest Government Building. (Note that Harvesting Government takes 10 seconds)
- Chopping Trees, Bushes and Rocks.
- While in Combat.
- Making special contract like Element Z in the Element Z Collider.
- Using special buildings like the Bounty Center.
Energy can be obtained by:
- While visiting a Neighbor (When there is an Energy Icon at the Upper-Left Corner). Gives you 1 free Energy per Neighbor you can get a total of 100 Energy through visiting Neighbors each day.
- While helping Invaded Neighbors in Combat. (Uses Real Energy)
- When Invading Neighbors in Combat.
- Playing the Battle Blitz Prize Machine.
- Collecting Daily Take rewards.
- By receiving energy through Free Gifts.
- By purchasing energy for Empire Points.
- By hitting a crate on the Bombing Run (Mini-Game).
|1x Energy||15x||Free Gifts|
|2x Energy||15x||Free Gifts|
|3x Energy||15x||Free Gifts|
|5x Energy||15x||5 Empire Points|
|10x Energy||15x||10 Empire Points|
|15 Empire Points|
|25 Empire Points|
|free gift Empire Points|
- Unlimited energy can be purchased via a limited time pop up.
- Grants you unlimited energy for the time period purchased.
|30 Minutes||25- Empire Points|
|1 hour||38- Empire Points|